This SEN Online (distance learning) programme provides all the studying you need to gain a Level 2 QCF (national qualification) for Learning Support. You receive fully-supported guided learning videos, tutor support, assessment materials, and submission of work via email.
If you’re looking to move into a career of supporting pupils in class, or you’re keen on becoming a Higher Level Teaching Assistant, Senior LSA or SENCo, this is a most fantastic opportunity to get a head start to do just that.
This OCN London Level 2 Award or Extended Award in Skills for Learning Support Practitioners is only £205 (Award) or £295 (Extended Award).
The selection of modules will provide you with a comprehensive range of ways to use good practice to support the learning of children and young people in any educational setting.
The guided learning hours are approximately 48 hours (Award) or 80 hours (Extended Award). But you can work through the modules at your own pace as long as you regularly submit work and complete all the sections within 12 months.
After you’ve finished, we’ll provide you with an OCN London certificate. This puts you on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) for England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Here’s how it works. Choose three topics for the Award or five topics for Extended Award or seven topics for the full Certificate (including the mandatory unit) from the following:
1. The Role of the Learning Support Practitioner (mandatory unit)
2. Supporting students with ADHD
3. Supporting students with Autism Spectrum Conditions
4. Positive Behaviour Management in the Classroom
5. Supporting students with Dyslexia
6. Safeguarding Students
7. Supporting learners with Mental Ill Health
8. Supporting learners with PMLD
9. Supporting learners who are Partially Sighted or Blind
10. Supporting learners with Learning Disabilities
11. Supporting learners who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
Book yourself onto this unique distance learning programme today, and start benefiting from all the knowledge you’ll gain.
Still not sure? Here’s a link to the full details of what’s covered in each module. For more information just email to email@example.com.