There’s never enough time, you work late and still never catch up. Beat procrastination and learn some simple and practical tools and techniques to gain control of your working day. Make each minute count!
A half or full day workshop for all professionals, which is also offered on a 1-2-1 basis for individuals who struggle with the demands on their time. Learn how to:
- Prioritise effectively
- Communicate clearly and quickly.
- Schedule effectively.
- Make large tasks manageable
- Never lose another piece of paper again – ever!
- Learn how to have an empty email inbox – every day!
- Know when to tackle creative work and when to do the low level maintenance
- Learn to work according to the urgency and importance of a task
- Learn what to do with those ‘soon but not quite now’ tasks
- Get on top of paperwork
- Master your to do lists
- Conquer procrastination
Who Is This Course For?
Training by Iain Smith on behalf of Can Do Courses
Maximum 20 attendees, also available as a 1-2-1 or small group coaching session
“A really good delivery, inspiring a step back to look at my overall workflow and gain more productivity. Thank you!”
Time Management, Guildford College