If you need to improve your assertiveness in life generally, work through this training programme and practise the strategies.
The training explores the different behavioural “types”, giving examples of verbal and non-verbal outward signs of aggressive, passive and manipulative behaviour. Learn to anticipate behaviour and be prepared with your responses and reactions.
This is a comprehensive, self directed training package in three sections. Download and use the Handbook as your guide, watch each of the webinars, complete the tasks.
You can then check your own responses via the Answer book.
- Assertive, passive, manipulative and aggressive behaviour
- Recognise the defensive part of the behaviour
- Be aware of own behaviours/body language and how these impact on others
- Use basic strategies for using non-verbal assertive techniques
- Acquire terminology to improve your own assertive language
You’ll receive full access to all the training materials and guided learning webinars.
On purchase you will receive details of how to gain your unlimited access to the training materials (hosted on Teachable).