Meeting the Needs of Learners with ADHD in the Mainstream Classroom (Handbook only)
If you’d like to know more about ADHD but don’t want to complete the home study or the accredited programme, this is for you.
Grab yourself one of the most popular course handbooks for teachers and LSAs.
This is a copy of the Handbook which accompanies the course “Meeting the Needs of Learners with ADHD in the Mainstream Classroom“.
Here’s what you’ll learn from the Handbook:
- Understanding ADHD
- Discover more about the Myths and Facts
- An insight into other theories about the condition
- Realise the impact of ADHD on a person
- Find out the impact of medication
- Uncover teaching and support strategies
- Learn more about positive behaviour management
- Templates, sample behaviour targets
Produced here in a digital download only.